In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; It must be achieved.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Missin' my Wifey

Well, Melanie is really supposed to be the one that keeps this blog going but by the looks of things she must be retired from the blog business.

A lot has happened since the last time I wrote, this isn't an entry to update. Let's just say since the last entry, Melanie and I are seperated and I am living in California...thank goodness it is only temporary and then I will be back home with Mel in my arms.

I hate having to leave Melanie and I like having a job so I guess these little seperations are going to continue. One good thing about being away from my snuggle bug is that I only appreciate her more. I guess everyone is like that--thats where the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" comes from. I am not saying our relationship is unique or that our love is stronger than any other because everyone would disagree with that. I am only saying that I love my wife and I am so grateful that she loves me back. I am grateful that this time, we are only seperated by several hundred miles instead of several thousand. I can still talk to my sweetie on the phone and it doesn't cost $13 a minute (it was still worth it). I am glad we can still talk so Mel can still make my day better. I hope I do the same in return. I love you Melanie!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love you Honey Bunny! I miss you so much, but just remember that I will be seeing you soon. Have fun and enjoy me not being there to nag you Ü

Steph said...

I hope you're having fun in CA. It was so fun to get together while I was here. I wish I could have seen you more. Come visit us soon! We miss you!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.